I've been trying to organize my posts into various categories or themes, to create series of sorts.
So far we've had:
- Carved - So much of fashion, to me, is about singular structure, cut, and drape.
- Design Eye - Favourite [personal] designer of the moment.
- Street Chic - Stylish personalities and objects on the street that capture my attention. The quirk factor is a must!
- Men of Chic - Take a wild guess what this one is about ;) Nothing like a well-dressed man...
- Outfitted - On personal style
- Chic Strat - Tracking industry power plays and building a knowledge base
- Papa and Soibee Plea - On a more personal note: My DAD (Papa) and AUNT (Soibee) are the biggest role-models in my life, so I try to follow the things they say...
- The Finds - Intriguing retail discoveries
- Cool Thangs - Just some cool things
- Random Photog - Products of my photography larks; not explicitly restricted to fashion for a change.
and here are some to look forward to..
- Iconic Chic - Following the steps of fashion's iconic doyennes.
- Stories - This might take a while and it's a surprise!
And whatever other ideas pop into my head :)
Hopefully, this makes it easier and more intuitive to keep track of content on the blog.
Have at it!